Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011

Hey Guys, IM BACK!! I know it's been forever since I've blogged about poker but a new years resolution of mine is to get back into it more regularly. The new year brings in some high resolutions and expectations. I have started off the year playing mainly MTT's over SNG's. In doing so I hope to become a better overall player as well as increasing the ceiling of $ to be made. SNG's tend to create robotic tendencies and can often hamper one's ability to improve.

On another note, looking forward to the next few months with SNGReasons. Looking to build an entirely new website to help better serve our horses. Well, today is Sunday which holds a big MTT grind session for me till next time GL - MPB

No comments:

About Me

I am a 24 year old professional poker player who resides in New York. Also enjoy working with players of all skill levels to try and help improve there overall game ;)

Followers